Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Challenge?

Felling the need to push ourselves, some of the other artists here in the gallery and I decided to try some things we hadn't done before, or at least in a very long time.  In the hope that some of you might like to join us, I'm publishing a photo of my set up.
Now, I have the advantage because I have it sitting in my studio.  So, there's really no best, or prize, it's just a  little something that might be fun.  I apologize for the glass vase on the left because it looks almost opaque because I left water in it too long once.  I only mean for you to do what you want.  The other two are glass also, also I must admit the large one looks almost black against the black background.  That said, I hope you'll join us and I'll put them on the blog.  Just send your photo to me at fgk214@gmail.com.  label it still life with glass

No comments: