Friday, September 7, 2012

Back to normal!

Finally finished the commission and am back to normal.  I have been working on value in my painting class.  Funny, it feel awkward not to throw in some touch of off beat color.  I feel normal when I'm drawing with graphite.  I appreciate kind words regarding my garden painting and I may do some more when, and if, the virus carrying mosquitos go away.  Mosquitos really like me, a lot more than I like them.  Staying home, I am really enjoying looking at my flower garden.  I moved my desk so that as I write this I can see the vivid colors and even an occasional hummingbird.
For now, I'm really getting antsy to do some more figurative work.  And on a larger scale even if my arm gets really tired.  I feel like there is a painting dancing around in my brain.  I wish I could get it to blast out.

No comments: