Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Indecisions?

I am still alive.  Ive been dealing with a quandary...to paint or not to paint.
Do I want  to use watercolor inspite of a still somewhat shaky hand, or..do I want to paint at all?
Well after much soul searching I KNOW I want to paint.
As to what and where, I'm still not sure.  My "invisible people" work is still with me, but in the meantime I have been working on trees in oil.
If you've read any of this before, it is repetitive.  Sometimes it's tough to deal with changes in life. I never realized old age before.  Funny, I don't feel any different inside.  But stupid bodies don't always agree with me.  People think we're all senile and/or worthless.  Look what they did to Jay Leno and he's only middle aged.  The only thing I can see is I have less patience with stupidity and want to spend time doing what I love.  I'm sure NBC is right in thinking that we are not so easily persuaded  to purchases whatever the advertisers are selling.  And perhaps my ideas of entertainment are probably different than they used to be.  Big parties have certainly lost their charm.
 I apologize for being so wishy washy.  Any way, I've been working on a couple of oils and would appreciate your opinions, for better or worse.
Right now my only gallery is 5th Street Gallery in Rosenberg.  It's a little out of the way and to be honest I don't have anything there right now.  But I will probably go back soon.  So this blog and facebook are my galleries for the moment.
Pictures soon.


No comments: