Sunday, October 4, 2015

TODAY

As they say, "life goes on."  You think, maybe wish, it won;t. But as much as you hurt, it becomes
very real and must be delth with.  I have had a wonderful response from this painting.  I like to think it may help others in pain,  I am thankful I had the ability to let my hurt out this way

Will is still positive.  I still love him with all my heart and I know it won't stay this way. But I intend to enjoy every minute I have with him now.  He lives with his two children and several cats.  He loves canoeing and taking walks and watching Nascar on TV.  I am thankful he was part of my life as long as possible.  I was always amazed at how smart he is..even now he is slower, and can't add, but he is in our life.

This was the only painting I had done this year.  Now I am preparing for an "Open Studio" function
on Oct. 10, so I've been doing a few small pieces.

If anyone reads this, I never meant to ignore my thoughts with you about art.  I love painting.  I love looking at paintings.  I know most of my life is behind me, but I hope to continue to put my thoughts
on canvas,  I always hope my work will let me share, and feel closer, the rest of my time.

No comments: