Thursday, October 10, 2013

back to the beginning

Time this week has really sped by and I have been so busy reworking my studio I have gotten much else done.  But I wanted to tell a little bit about how I decided on this "relationship" series.  It was something that had I had on the back of my mind for years, but hadn't worked out how to translate to paper/canvas.  We went out to dinner and this young man came up and "My name is Jimmy or Janis and I will be your server tonight.We smiled politely and said hello and maybe placed out order and didn't think about it anymore except when our food was put before us.  I don't know about you, but I doubt if I could remember his face or even his name by the end of the night.  He was almost invisible.



    Do you see him in this picture?  I guess he really is invisible.  Look for him soon.

No comments: