Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Development of an Idea



Newest sketch for my relationship series, it's called simply "wedding vows".  I was taken by the joy and love these two young people felt at their wedding.  But, how much do they really know about each other,  As a long married woman, I am very comfortable with my husband and love him dearly.  But there is an inner part that neither of us will truly comprehend about the other.  We have learned to accept these strange (to us) parts and can sometimes anticipate reactions, when out of the blue he can come up with a truly unexpected thought.  And  there is always that little masculine or feminine reaction that the other can never quite decipher.
So I decided to include the young, romantic in this series.
This is a first sketch.  I thought you might be interested to see how it progresses from here to finished painting.

No comments: